Join Our Webinar: Implementing the Pre-Payment Meter Levelisation Process – Our Progress So Far
After consultation, Ofgem has confirmed that the non-volumetric Pre-Payment Meter (PPM) Levelisation process will be delivered by RECCo. In October 2023, we organised an event to explain how this process will be implemented. You’re now invited to join us for an update on our progress and a Q&A session.
Join our webinar
Join us on 30th November 2023 at 2 pm for a webinar with ourselves, Capgemini and Ofgem. Ofgem continues to develop the policy and operational capacity for the levelisation process across different payment methods. In parallel, we are developing the necessary changes to the REC to govern the scheme and working with our service provider to deliver the non-volumetric Reconciliation Operation solution.
During the webinar, you can expect:
- An update from Ofgem on policy and licence drafting;
- An update from RECCo on the operation of the scheme and updated legal text;
- An illustrative example of the redistribution process;
- Confirmation of data reporting requirements and means of submission;
- The implementation timetable, including R0147 approval, testing, etc
- Responses to any questions, which you can submit before or during the event
Along with subject matter experts and key project delivery personnel from RECCo, we will be joined by Jonathan Windeatt, Industry, Operations and Commercial Expert (Retail Energy Policy) from Ofgem.
To register your interest, click here.
Did you miss our last event?
The second webinar in this series is open to everyone, but if you would like to catch up on the previous event you can read a summary and download the slides here.