Webinar round-up: How will RECCo implement the Pre-payment Meter Levelisation process?
On October 10th, 2023, we hosted a webinar alongside Ofgem and Capgemini to elaborate on our pre-payment meter levelisation (PPM) process implementation plan. During the webinar, Jon Dixon, Director of Strategy at RECCo, was joined by Jonathan Windeatt, an Industry Operations and Commercial Expert from Ofgem, and Ursula Mulholland, a Project Manager from Capgemini. The webinar covered the following topics:
- An overview of PPM levelisation
- A highlight of the key service components
- An overview of who will be impacted and how suppliers can provide their support
- The timeline for delivery
Participants also had the opportunity to ask questions regarding the PPM levelisation process at the end of the webinar.
Did you miss the webinar?
If you missed the webinar, you can still download a copy of the presentation slides here. Unfortunately, due to a technical error, we cannot provide a recording, but please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions regarding the presentation.
Provide your feedback
Ursula from Capgemini asked for feedback on three questions during her section on key service components. These are:
- Would providing the data via CSV file format cause an issue?
- Are there any issues using a secured SharePoint location requiring named access?
- If we provide a file format, what is the lead time to provide the initial data set by February 2024?
Please submit your response to email@example.com
Join our next webinar
We will host further webinars about the PPM process in early December and February 2024. Look out for more details on our website.