How will RECCo implement the Pre-payment Meter Levelisation process?
Following Ofgem’s policy consultation, which explains the options considered for Levelling the cost of standing charges on prepayment meters, Ofgem has confirmed RECCo as the delivery partner to support implementing the PPM Levelisation process. As such, we will host a webinar in October with Ofgem and Capgemini to explain how we plan to implement the pre-payment levelisation process.
Join our webinar
Join our joint webinar with Ofgem on the 10th of October 2023 at 2:00 p.m. for an overview of how we plan to implement pre-payment meter levelisation. During the webinar, you can expect:
- An overview of PPM Levelisation;
- A highlight of the key service components (functional and non-functional)
- An overview of who will be impacted and how suppliers can provide their support
- The timeline for delivery
- An opportunity to ask questions regarding the PPM levelisation policy and process.
Jon Dixon, Director of Strategy at RECCo, will be joined by Jonathan Windeatt, Industry, Operations and Commercial Expert (Retail Energy Policy) from Ofgem and Ursula Mullholland, Project Manager from Capgemini.
To register your interest, click here.