From insight to action: How we use your feedback
At the beginning of this month, we reached out to all REC Parties and asked them to share their feedback on our REC services. We are conducting our second annual survey, which is more comprehensive than last year’s survey, and includes additional services. We are keen to know about your experiences with the REC Code Manager, the Electricity Enquiry Service (EES), the Energy Theft Tip-Off Service (ETTOS), the Green Deal Database, and Metering services.
You might be curious about what we did with the feedback we received last year. We are happy to inform you that we used it to improve our services significantly. You can find a summary of the improvements we made below.
How did we improve our services following last year’s annual survey?
Last year, we invited stakeholders to participate in our first annual survey, and following your feedback, we made several service improvements. This included:
- We listened to your frustrations on the REC Change Process – the REC Code Manager has been redesigning a new, streamlined REC Change Process with stakeholders, which is being implemented over the coming weeks;
- We listened to your feedback on how we can better engage with industry issues and change, introducing the REC Issues Group as a forum to allow the industry to review operational issues and share ideas on best practices;
- We’ve enhanced our OAM service by introducing dedicated OAMs for REC Service Users to help them interact with the REC;
- We’ve improved the Code Manager weekly bulletin to make it easier for you to find the information most relevant to you and your organisation by filtering information for different party types;
- We’ve introduced new features to EMAR, including the Digital Navigator, which makes the search and navigation of REC Schedules much easier;
- We’ve introduced ERIN, the REC’s new AI tool, which transforms how you engage with the REC, enabling you to self-serve information quickly and easily;
- We recently initiated a project to assess and improve the user journeys across your key interactions with the REC Code Manager services, including the REC Portal and EMAR, with focus groups being formed with users.
Your insights have already made a difference, and we’re committed to doing even more in 2024. By participating in this year’s survey, you’re helping us build on these improvements and ensuring that we continue to meet your expectations.
Take part in the survey
Take the survey now by clicking here. You’re also welcome to pass this link to others in your company to complete it.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org