- Support the team’s effectiveness by ensuring there is a high level of administrative support to the team and clients.
- Accountable for broad range of activities from basic administrative tasks, problem solving and query handling, through to actively contributing to projects within the team.
- Be a focal point of contact for the team, judging priorities and ensuring the delivery of a high level of service.
- Effectively provide professional administrative support to the Executive and the Team.
- Responsible for managing diaries, organising internal/external meetings, organising events, booking travel, hotels and couriers.
- Working with Finance to ensure invoices are paid.
- Act as the focal point for the Exec and Team, judge priorities and proactively work with many conflicting demands of the team
- Administer and minute key meetings, including the management of team calls and meeting rooms.
- Collate and produce high standard documents for a variety of forums including team and Executive meetings, other meetings, reports and publications
- Manage basic correspondence with clients, internal and external Team requests.
- Assist in maintaining and uploading content to the departments intranet
- Keep teams holiday calendar and whereabouts and also disaster recovery contacts numbers and make appropriate contact in such an incident
- Responsible for purchasing office supplies and sundry items required by the Exec Team
- Using the RECCO systems : Teams, Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio
- Manage and organise bookings the building inductions, lockers, ID card process and access rights to the building (if required)
- Contribute to projects and activities as appropriate for the team e.g. project co-ordination, research, presentation and communications support and day-today operational activities
- Be a reference point on purchasing, administrative, training and financial matters
- Manage all stationery and IT requirements and ensure the department is adequately catered for
- Proactively identify where additional support can be given to the leaders in the team
- Create and maintaining any filing and database systems, carrying out regular reviews to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of these
- Organisational skills
- Experience of providing secretarial and administrative support to an Executive team
- Able to establish effective office systems and procedure
- Teams, Excel, Work, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint
- Dealing with confidential information in a diplomatic style
- Processing financial data of arranging payments is desirable
- Database management
- Experience of the processes involved in the preparation and administration of training course and external events is desirable
Qualification and Background
- Likely to be a graduate with an inquisitive mind and the ability to demonstrate initiative and desire to develop into a larger role within the organisation
- Previous experience in a team Executive Support role would be helpful
- An active interest in entering the energy or regulatory fields
To apply for this position please email your covering letter and cv to Careers@retailenergycode.co.uk